Sunday, November 29, 2009

Working Hard is Hardly Working

I've been busy, very busy. Sending, painting, knitting etc. I've been busy and I love it. I've almost hit 10 sales at my Etsy shop. I know the number 9 isn't something to be too excited about but I am. I never thought any of my stuff would actually sell, and I couldn't be happier. It's not about the money (although it certainly does help). I'm happy because I am doing what I love most. That's why all the hard work I've been doing isn't stressful, it isn't (too) tiring, and it doesn't make me cringe at the thought of "work."

So I have a few things up in the shop today.


Big Bad Wolf Hat.
This is the most comfortable hat you will ever encounter. I made one for myself even. Taylor tried it on and said he couldn't even tell it was on.




Brown and Red Flapper Style Headband.
Brown and Red are some of my Favorite colors. I couldn't come up with a better title.. (Sad face)



Blue Skies Flapper Style Headband. I love these colors as well.


And don't forget to check back here tomorrow cause I am going to have 3 new paintings up!

1 comment:

  1. Look at you go! I am amazed at how well you knit and crochet!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo