Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Screens

Today is a particularly bad day. Nothing bad has happened.. but nothing good has happened. I've just been sitting on my computer waiting to feel alive enough to get up and take a shower.
I feel so dead today.

I'm waiting to be inspired. I'm waiting for something to happen that will wake me up. But I know deep down that it's all in my head. I just need to suck it up and stand up.

I need to close this computer, I need to stop looking on facebook and etsy. I need a break from monitors, and screens.  Life isn't meant to be seen through a screen. I'm done with the computer for the day. In.... 3.....2....1...

I'm out.

1 comment:

  1. But Rachael, you have kitties! What else do you need?! lol

    I've been slacking with the comments. I read your blog everyday still. You're such a special person. Hang in there! xo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo