Saturday, August 21, 2010

Vacation Mode

Wow, I am currently blogging from my phone. We don't have internet here.. And we found out we might only be living here for one week. Some move huh? Oh well. I'll do what I can to explore and live it up so it will seem longer. I just won't be able to post pictures for a little while. Lame. You know how much I love pictures..

Life has just become a bit much to handle for a bit.. I won't go into details.. It's just so many moves and so much packing, death in the family, job confusion and trying to run my shop..

I guess I get to take a little vacation from the internet. The shop is currently on "vacation" too. I don't mind a little blogging on my phone, but running a shop would be a bit much.
So while there is no internet I will be focusing on making new things, and exploring..
But I already miss normal blogging, and I already miss looking at all of your blogs!
Don't forget about me! ;)

Oh, and if you have an open order, it will still be shipped out on time.

6 comments:

  1. I miss you right now Rachael...I wish I could give you a hug at this very moment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A vacation sounds good ^_^ Life gets that way sometimes. I hope you feel more at peace soon! Good luck with everything! /Enmi

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't believe what a strong woman you are! Life has asked more of you in such a short time, than most of us get in an entire lifetime. Hang in there and know you are thought of and loved and are in our prayers. xoxoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  4. i cannot imagine moving as much as you and your husband do! in one sense, it's probably incredibly stressful - but in another, it opens the door for so many new and exciting adventures! enjoy {this weeks!} adventure and look forward to hearing from you when you get back from this "vacation"... thank goodness for cell phones, i would go insane without the internet! xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. this blog reminded me of you.

    http://newdressaday.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo