Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Timing



Sunsets always remind me of new beginnings.
Sometimes days are hard.. but the beautiful sunset always signals that another day will come...
A new day with new surprises and new lessons to be learned.
Life keeps going and it can be so beautiful.
Days can be hard and times can be sad, but beauty can still be found wherever we look. 
We have the ability to shape our lives through our attitude. 
We can take a terrible situation and turn it into a lesson,
something that will make us stronger, smarter and more aware. 
By turning a negative situation into a positive one we can make our lives beautiful. 
We always have the choice to be happy.

I think a lot of things in life have to do with timing.. 
timing we can't necessarily control.. but are still a part of. 
It's beautiful how one second, one minute, and one hour
can make all the difference in the world. 
Tiny moments may not change the whole world for everyone, 
but they will change someone's world. 
Moments like watching the sunset, 
holding hands, 
or listening to beautiful music in the car 
while looking at the city lights
with someone you care about,
those moments may seem small.. 
but it's the small things that build up life. 
Being in tune with yourself,
and the universe 
and all the tiny signs around you
will put you in the right place for the right time... 
Where you will enter someone's life,
or have them enter yours at what seems to be the perfect time,
for just the right reason.
Just the thing you needed.
And that instant.. 
all those tiny moments in your life are like bricks
upon which your whole life has been built. 
Like the words of a story 
or the notes in a song, 
or brushstrokes of a painting, 

You realize how beautiful life truly is.

6 comments:

  1. I love this post! :) Hearts, Janna Lynn

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always always always love reading your posts! :) Very inspiring.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reading your blog always makes my day. Especially the second paragraph, that's how I try to live my life. And I quoted it on my facebook page because most everyone I know needs to take the advice.
    <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found you through Pixie's site. Your photos are GORGEOUS, girl!

    xoxo
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo