Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Welcome Ira!

A big welcome to my newest sponsor.. Ira is a very sweet and talented lady, and I'm so excited to be doing a little feature on her today! She sells art and clothing in her Etsy shop.


1.Tell us a bit about yourself.
My name is Ira Lee Henson.  I've lived in Arkansas my whole life and I love it!  I have 2 beautiful kiddos that are my everything!  I went to college for radiology and I'm in my 9th year doing MRI's at an orthopaedic clinic.  I've always loved to be creative and unique but this really started blossoming after college, along with regretting not studying art!  So... I create in my spare time!!  I love to be outside in nature, love our church and serving God, & perfecting my southern charm!!
2. Tell us a bit about what your shop?
I sell paintings and clothing online.  My art is all original, acrylic and mixed media.  The clothing is a mix of new and re-fashioned.  Its all very fun and colorful. 
3. What do you hope to accomplish over the next 2 years.
I would really like the etsy shop to take off, its a good creative outlet for me.  I am also focused on my kids, I want them to grow into strong Christians.  They both have beautiful souls and I love to watch the world though their eyes!   
4. What is something not many know about you?
Hmmm, I am always collecting something: taking pictures, song lyrics, quotes, torn pages from magazines, Bible verses, pretty rooms and outfits online.  All these are glued or taped in numerous messy folders or stored on my trusty jump drive.  It makes me crazy but I do it anyway.  I try to find inspiration in everything and inspire my children to do the same. 

5. What is your dream vacation?

Dream vacation?  A free one!!!  lol  I would love to go back to Peru.  I guess anything off the beaten path, not tourist-y.  I would love to go to New York City, New England in the Fall, on an adventure on an isolated beach, back to New Orleans, the kids want to go back to Disneyworld, or a mission trip to help others.  It's all about the experience you have, really!  This world is beautiful and there is so much I would love to see.

 Thanks so much Ira!






Interested in being a featured sponsor? Read about it here! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo