I just spoke with the surgeon. The first thing he said was, "I have some bad news." Over the night Mowgli lost all sensation in his back legs and lower back making him no longer a candidate for surgery. His chances are now at a 2%.
Thank you all so much for your support and donations. The donations I have received will go straight to Mowgli's current vet bills, IVs, doctor visits and hospital stays. I wish surgery was still an option. (If you wish to have your donation refunded, please send me an email and I would be more than happy to refund.)
Right now we are going through the difficult decision of letting him go. His quality of life will change completely. Right now, I'm trying to decide what is fair to my little Mowgli.
I am heart broken. Words can not express my pain right now.