Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Welcome To Amber!

You may have noticed this cute picture over by my sponsor section..
and the link may have been leading you to an empty shop... But, fear not. Abbey Roo is now open!

Meet Amber, my new sponsor. She is a wonderful artist and such a sweet person. I'm in love with the owl paintings AND the mushroom paintings. Some of my favorite things.



1.Tell us a bit about yourself.
 
Hello!  I am a part time artist that puts my focus on anything regarding nature. I feel that is my greatest inspiration when I want to create. And it puts me at the greatest of ease.
 
 
2. Tell us a bit about what your shop? (When did you start it, what do you sell, and why.)
 
I just opened my shop Abbey Roo this past week! After selling my work to locals and friends, I have been greatly encouraged to start selling online. I do custom work like portraits or pictures of names. I absolutely LOVE owls, deer, mushrooms, and anything foresty so you will see a lot of those on there too.  


3. What do you hope to accomplish over the next 2 years.
I would love to be able do this full time. I feel being able to create me be able to handle obstacles better. I can express what I'm feeling through my art.
 
 
4. What is something not many know about you?
My husband says I laugh like Scooby doo. Also it surprises people that I have 3 kids. And that I'm 30. I know that I look like I'm 20-24. I still act like it. :)
 
 
5. What is your dream vacation?
Europe! I have always wanted to go explore Holland, Norway, Germany, France, Italy, and England! 

Mmm! I love all the subtle colors and cute owls. So please check out Amber's blog and shop!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Amber-Face! You have talent and im glad your getting it out to share with others! Keep up the good work, you will go far.
    -Daniel-
    P.S. You do laugh like scooby! It's cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my very talented Sister, you'll go far! I am excited to see you doing stuff that you love. I wish you great success at this. Love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have a special interest in you and I really know of your special talents. I wish you success in your shop and I know you can do what you set your mind to. Your talent of drawing is warm and inviting and adds to any decor and will be welcomed into any home. Love, your Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks Rachael for the interview! And thanks friends and family for your support! (And you totally weren't supposed to agree with the scooby doo laugh!!) ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo