Monday, September 26, 2011

See The Trees

We went on a walk through the woods to see the trees.
The leaves here are starting to change. It's starting to get chilly and crisp.
Fall is my favorite time of the year. 
I love the smell of pumpkin, and changing leaves.
I love the way the trees glow.
I was literally beaming the whole time.
There was a point where I nearly cried from all the beauty.
I nearly cried again when I found this feather.
I've always believed finding feathers means an angel has visited you.
I've got quite the collection of angel feathers at home.
I believe it's my little baby showing me he is still around,
going on walks with me.
There truly is nothing better than seeing the natural beauty of this world.
I love taking photos that capture the light and colors perfectly,
uploading them onto my computer and not needing to edit a single one is a wonderful feeling.
Details on the scarf, hat, legwarmers and wristwarmers to come.

Please my friends.. if you don't do a single other thing this autumn season,
go see the trees.

19 comments:

  1. you're way too cute. i love the last picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning nature shots. And now I want to go see the trees NOW :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Struck!! I want to go too! I better hurry before all the leaves fall off!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Rachel,
    I just love reading your blog. Every time.
    Angela

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beatiful! The leaves haven't started turning too much in Raleigh. It's still 80 degrees here. :( Fall is also my favorite time of year. I love the cool weather and the changing of the leaves!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much Britty-Boo and Angela. :)
    I remember Raleigh in the fall Britty-boo! It doesn't start for a little while.. I remember that, but when it does... it's BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete
  7. love the pics..so very enchanting!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Leah! I love love love forest pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just the stills almost made me cry...
    I so wish we had more colour variety here in LA...Lower Alabama...one day I shall see.
    I am going to the mountains for a week in late October so I am praying the colours are still beautiful.

    - s

    ReplyDelete
  10. this is wonderful!!! please tell me you've read the poem "when i am among the trees" by mary oliver!!!! i think you would really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. these are blowing me away right now! love!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Your photos remind me of the stories I have been telling my 3 year old little boy lately about walking through the forest finding treasures and autumn. I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh Anna! I LOVE that! I can't wait until I have children of my own so I can tell them all sorts of stories! I am planning on raising some wild forest children. :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Rachael, I love the photos. Fall is so lovely & I really enjoy a good walk through the woods. But I haven't been in a long while. Seeing your pix made me feel as if I was walking with you. Thank you for sharing!!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks so much Debra! Your comment made me so happy! I always thing of my blog readers while I'm out taking photos for the blog, so in a way, you were there! xoox

    ReplyDelete
  16. Goodness, what amazing photos! You are a beautiful girl. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Rachael where are these beautiful pictures taken at?

    ReplyDelete
  18. These were taken up Provo Canyon! Utah has short, but beautiful falls!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo