Thursday, September 29, 2011

Thursday Threads - I love the 80's

I've always been a big fan of the 80's. 
Maybe it's the look of a baggy sweater and tight jeans I like.
It's been one of my favorite styles since I was in High School.
I remember even then I would shop for big ugly sweaters at the local thrift stores. 
The bigger, the better.
I'm not exactly which era this lovely shirt comes from.. 
but as soon as I saw it, I was in love.
I put it on to realize that it matches my hair quite perfectly.
I've always been a big fan of color.
I love anything bright and bold.
Such a fun outfit.

Blue and Pink Shirt- Suds In The Bucket 
Colorful handbag- Suds In The Bucket 
Dark Skinny Jeans- Forever21
Red Tennis Shoes- Forever 21


  1. This is so amazing! The whole outfit just works with the purse and omg your hair!!! I can't wait to share this on my pages when I get home!! Thanks doll!

  2. Thanks so much Struck and Leah!! It's one of my favorite outfits! Thanks again for having such a wonderful Shop Leah! <3

  3. I. Love. Your. Bag.
    It's so much fun!
    <3 Ashlynn.

  4. I LOVE baggy shirts. I actually still wear my maternity shirts because I like the baggy look (and they hide my still slightly round stomach, yikes!) Not sure why, but that shirt reminds me of 80's piano ties! So awesome.

  5. Love it! I love how your hair matches with the outfit too :)

    xo Amber P.

  6. You look great!! Love the hair and all the colors here!! My faves are your super cute red sneakers!! Hope to see a few more outfits paired with them, please?? Great blog!!


Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo