Tuesday, December 27, 2011

Party Planning

Ever wish you could go to a classy party?
You know?
Wear a sparkly dress, and sip from a wine glass?
Well, I have.

And this year, I'm going to make it happen.



I've been planning this party since Thanksgiving!
Life has been hectic, but I still plan on making this happen.

I plan on sparkly lights, glitter and delicious food.
I wish you could all come!

Here is what I'm planning so far:

 Thank goodness for Pinterest! 



The last outfit is my favorite so far..
Since it matches the party colors perfectly!

I've never planned a party before, 
and I only have 4 days left!!

Follow along my planning on Pinterest And Polyvore!

9 comments:

  1. Yay! I think grown up parties are the best. Fanciness is fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww I bet it is going to be so much fun!! Can't wait to see pictures...I've been thinking about joining Pinterest. But says I need to be invited? I didn't know that... =P

    I like the last one the best too! That color blue is the color I used at our wedding =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wanna have a party like this for my 36th birthday and call it my Dirty Thirty-Sixer Mixer :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the outfits! So pretty! I know what you mean about wanting to go to a fancy party. I never had much of an excuse for one until my 22nd birthday when my friends and I threw a zombie fancy dress party. We dressed to the 9's and then did zombie makeup. It was a fancy party, just with zombie girls!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This looks so fun! I've always wanted to do a big flashy party for new years! Or at least GO somewhere. I always end up hanging out with my family (I once even hung out with my grandma because my whole family was off at different parties and no one invited me). I was hoping to go to SLC "Eve" party, but it looks like I'll be probably spending this new years with my in-laws...

    Someday... Someday... haha!
    Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. i was wondering what you were doing.. your pinterest is going crazy with sparkly dresses. [: have a good one!

    [:
    eva.

    ReplyDelete
  7. what to say i praise of this blog, which contains a lot of amazing information as well as the thoughtful writes.


    Party Planning

    ReplyDelete
  8. The second outfit is best in my thought.It is very attractive and better for eve parties.

    Zombie Fancy Dress Costumes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo