Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Nothing Better

There is nothing better than a snuggly friend when you are feeling sick.
For the last two weeks, I've been getting very sick.

I have been staying away from gluten for the last year and a half
 because it would give me headaches and mild stomach cramps.
Well, these last two weeks have been nuts!
If I get even the tiniest amount,
I get the worst migraine, and am super nauseous all day.
It's hard to even get out of bed on these days.

I know that sometimes allergies get worse over time.. 
and I've noticed it a bit throughout this year.
It seems I must try even harder to steer clear of gluten.

Luckily, I've got my sweet puppy who loves to snuggle and have his face touching mine.





3 comments:

  1. awwhhhh you two are both soo cute. :) get fully better!!

    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. He looks like he is laughing in the first photo! :)

    Hope you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo