Tuesday, August 7, 2012

The Scenic Route

This Saturday a friend of mine and I went to the Farmer's Market in Salt Lake. 
Salt Lake City is about 20-30 minutes from me and the Farmer's Market was a lot of fun.
We bought fresh vegetables and flowers.
I even lost my phone in the porta potty.
I have incredible luck with this phone though.
It's been through a lot, but we are always reunited.
I'm glad I was able to find it because I forgot my regular camera,
and on the way home, we took the scenic route. 
We drove through the canyons instead of the  freeway.
We went through towns and stopped at the pretty trees.
We drove through neighborhoods and dirt roads.
My heart loved it.
I love all things pretty.
But, who doesn't?
Here are some pictures I snapped with my phone.
I uploaded them on instagram too.
If you aren't following me, you should.
Because I post a lot. You won't be bored. (Wink Wink) 
The name on Instagram is Treetalker. 

Random Staircase in the forest
Heavenly Aspen Forest
The Dust Looks Like Ghosts
My White Dahlia
My Pretty New Friend
Sunlight In The Branches
Tranquility
My Big Pretty New Friend
And of course a photo of Wicket.
Brought to you by the letter "S"

3 comments:

  1. so dreamy and inspiring!
    Will be looking for you on instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I suppose instagram is an Iphone thing? Dang. Beautiful photography Rachael. I love the tranquility one in particular as that is a place I could use right now. Hugs, Betty

    ReplyDelete
  3. your nature pictures are VERY lovely! you should maybe consider opening another shop to sell photo prints ... i know, with all the free time you don't have ;)... ! but i think they'd sell really, really, REALLY well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for leaving a comment!
Be sure to leave a link to YOUR blog so I can come say hi! xoxo